خود را بیازمایید:
Lesson 1 Quiz
Circle the best word to complete each sentence:
- A friend of mine gave / took / went birth to her son at home with the help of a nurse.
- A number of the kids in my classroom come from broken / damaged / hurt
- After a hostile / cruel / bitter divorce from his wife of 20 years, the actor married a woman young enough to be his daughter.
- I see my excepted / expanded / extended family once a year, during our annual family vacation.
- I was raised in a very iovful / loving / tender family, in which everyone helped each other.
- I was created / grown / raised by my grandparents after my parents passed away.
- I’m on good friends / relations / terms with all my former boyfriends.
- John had a carefree / careful / careless childhood, growing up with happily married parents and three brothers.
- Many women regret giving / having / taking an abortion, years afterwards.
- My aunt’s going through a messy / sloppy / untidy divorce; she’s paying a fortune in legal fees.
- My husband doesn’t get along with a few of my family people / individuals /
- Although my salary is low, I get child assistance / provision / support from my ex-husband.
- My sister got / had / made pregnant immediately after she got married.
- My son is making a diagram of our family roots / tree / web for a school project.
- My wife is pregnant with twins. They’re come / due / here in February.
- Sally was granted sole custody / guardian / keeping of the children from her first marriage.
- The celebrity wrote a book about his debilitated / defective / dysfunctional
- The divorce contract / reimbursement / settlement awarded the wife $500,000.
- There are four people in my close / immediate / neighboring
- They have three biological children and two adopted / adoptive / adopting